Higher and Advanced Certificate Programmes
The course fees for the Higher Certificate; Nature Conservation-Implementation and Leadership(NQF5) or Advanced Certificate: Nature Conservation- Trans-frontier Conservation Management (NQF6) is supported by the student's organisation together with bursaries provided via our "Adopt-a-Student" learner legacy programme. These fees are then further subsided by Peace Parks Foundation via its donor base. Total course fees- R 145, 000
Fees are inclusive of the following:
The following is not included in the course fees unless sponsored/specified by the donor:
- Tuition fees
- Meals & Accommodation while at the SAWC campus
- Learning materials
- Field excursions during contact blocks at the SAWC campus
The SAWC is not responsible for these incidental costs incurred by students. No credit or accounts will be available. All purchases by students at the College will be strictly on a cash basis.
- Incidental and personal expenses such as refreshments, telephones, faxes, photocopying, internet use, writing pads, pens, pencils, printing, clip-board paper, toiletries (towels and soap etc)
- Medical treatment
- Transport to and from the College
- Any other costs which students may incur individually
Course fees are payable to the SAWC by the end of the first semester of the academic year.
National Certificates and Learnerships
Course Fees are available on request as they differ from programme to programme and on the number of students enrolled on each course.
Skills Programmes and Short Courses
Course Fees are available on request as they differ from programme to programme and on the number of students enrolled on each course.e.
Youth Access:Conservation and Environmental Education Bridging Course
Bursaries are available to selected students. A subsidized course fee of R50,000 is payable for candidates that enroll privately.